Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:32 AM
Admiral

Default May 2nd Wednesday

Morning Mates, was in a bit of a rush yesterday to get out so missed posting to celebrate May Day! It finally feels like spring is here at last!

At the moment the sun I shining, but rain is in the forecast for most of this week. That's ok, everything is turning green again and it's nice to see.

I am trying to get a little bit of gardening done every day before the pain sets in and I have to quit. I am also trying to find excavators/landscapers/handymen/pool installers/lawn cutters/ etc that won't charge me an arm and a leg. Have another one coming today to give me a quote....
As for the ladybugs, it has been advised by the local exterminator that spraying now will do no good, but definitely a good idea in the fall so they don't hibernate in the house all winter. So the ladybug battle rages on...

donna
Old May 2nd, 2018, 12:07 PM
Admiral

Default May 2nd Wednesday

Good morning. Chilly, lvecas and rainy in SoCal. That's okay, though, a little wetness sol late in the season.

I have an appt. to keep this morning. Othe than that, lunch somewhere. Wish I could talk Keith into seeing a doctor for his cough . . .

Have a good day, people.

Judy
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:01 PM
Admiral

80 degrees and sunny here