Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2018, 07:18 AM
Admiral

Default Hello Friday

Morning mates, another wet one here, Noah is loading the ark as we speak....
I am giving up online dance for this season, hurts my hip too much so I am going to aquafitness again today, that really helps with the pain.

donna
Old May 4th, 2018, 10:15 AM
Captain

Hi, Donna and rest!

Sunny start to this Friday, but rain in the forecast. Windy, too. DH is mowing the lawn, trying to outrun the rain for this afternoon.

Saw the eye surgeon yesterday. I am done for a year (except drops for another week). I have a new eye glass script and am ordering glasses today!! Cannot get the glasses soon enough to suit me!!

Not much else in our overly exciting life. I did get some scrapping supplies at the local town's garage sale weekend! I hit up about six sales total. Otherwise, most of the sales are the same stuff every year!! I look for scrapping stuff and one lady sells greeting cards (new, Leaning Tree!), so I always go to her sale!

Have a good day to all and a wonderful, late spring weekend!
Old May 4th, 2018, 10:42 AM
Admiral

Good morning. No real plans for me today, guess I will do one load of laundry in a bit. I do need to wash the kitchen floor.

All have a great day.
2005-2 Princess, 2006-Princess MSC, 2007-NCL,2008-Carnival & RCI, 2009- MSC & Carnival, 2010- 2 Carnival,2011-Carnival, 2012-Carnival & MSC, 2013-MSC & Carnival, 2014- 2 MSC, 2015-2 Carnival & MSC, 2016-NCL & Carnival,2017- MSC, 2018-2 NCL & MSC & RCI, 2019 Carnival
Old May 4th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Admiral

Default Hello Friday

Good morning. It's a beautiful sunny morning in SoCal. I, too, am going to do laundry today. I am also going to call the care facility in Minneapolis where my mother is. A couple of weeks ago, my 102 year old mother fell in the bathroom and injured her shoulder. She never should have been left alone.

Keith is going to the gym; first time in a long time after being sick and a whole b unch of other things happening called life.

Have a good day, everybody. Donna, I hope your hip feels better. Going to the doctor?

Judy
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Has any Dr suggested the possibility of a hip replacement?

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old May 4th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Admiral

Another hot day but will be cooler this weekend.