Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2018, 09:20 AM
Admiral

Default Another Rainy Monday

Morning Mates, cold, dark and damp this morning but it is supposed to clear up and warm up later. I have decided this is the day to dig the summer clothes out of storage and change over the closet and drawers.
Can't wait to get back into shorts and t-shirts and flip flops again!

Yesterday had a friend drop by and he helped me clear out a lot of my messy garden and then made a bonfire to get rid of it all. Much appreciated help!
Now I just have to fill in the rest with mulch and maybe I can sit and enjoy looking at it the rest of the summer!

donna
Old May 7th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Admiral

Default Another Rainy Monday

Good morning. Another bright sunny day in SoCal. Not much on the agenda, but that's a good thing. A quiet morning with a cuppa and the paper. Lunch at Islands (a good hamburger place) later.

Judy
Old May 7th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Admiral

A late good morning. Went to town to take my wedding band into be made a bit bigger, as it is it fit but after a few hours I would get a rash as it was just a tiny bit tight. No other plans for today. Been watching the news about the volcano on the Big Island and that now it has claimed 26 homes.
It seems strange to me how the lava is flowing under ground and then all of a sudden it pops up but no big flow from the top. I am friends on Facebook with a couple of authors, one lives 20 miles the opposite way from the flow but close to an different volcano and the other is on a different island and she has had to deal with horrible rain flooding the area she lives.

All have a great day.
2005-2 Princess, 2006-Princess MSC, 2007-NCL,2008-Carnival & RCI, 2009- MSC & Carnival, 2010- 2 Carnival,2011-Carnival, 2012-Carnival & MSC, 2013-MSC & Carnival, 2014- 2 MSC, 2015-2 Carnival & MSC, 2016-NCL & Carnival,2017- MSC, 2018-2 NCL & MSC & RCI, 2019 Carnival
Old May 7th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Admiral

I have a friend who left NYC to live in Maui .