Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Admiral

Default Sunny Saturday

Morning mates, I seem to have been missing for a couple of days, nothing wrong, just distracted I guess. I finally found someone to come and do the landscaping work for a reasonable price, and it got done yesterday. Everyone else told me they couldn't start till end of June, and I want that pool in before July! Our summer is short enough.

Today I am taking my Little Sister to a fun event at a park sponsored by Big Brothers Big Sisters. We'll take the dogs for a good walk too.
Tonight is Music Bingo at the pub, 60s night, so should be good music!
Have a good weekend everyone!

donna
Old May 12th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Admiral

Default Sunny Saturday

Good morning, Donna, and all who follow. Cold and rainy in SoCal. Keith will gol to Cable Airport anyway, I suppose. My day will be filled with house cleaning.

Have a good weekend, everybody!

Judy
Old May 12th, 2018, 11:02 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. No plans for me today. We are supposed to get rain tonight and it is supposed to keep raining for a week.

All have a great day.
2005-2 Princess, 2006-Princess MSC, 2007-NCL,2008-Carnival & RCL, 2009- MSC & Carnival, 2010- 2 Carnival,2011-Carnival, 2012-Carnival & MSC, 2013-MSC & Carnival, 2014- 2 MSC, 2015-2 Carnival & MSC, 2016-NCL & Carnival,2017- MSC, 2018-2 NCL & MSC & RCL
Old May 13th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Admiral

Yesterday and today we had winter weather here
Old May 13th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Admiral

Default Nova Scotia question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerdonna View Post
Morning mates, I seem to have been missing for a couple of days, nothing wrong, just distracted I guess. I finally found someone to come and do the landscaping work for a reasonable price, and it got done yesterday. Everyone else told me they couldn't start till end of June, and I want that pool in before July! Our summer is short enough.

Today I am taking my Little Sister to a fun event at a park sponsored by Big Brothers Big Sisters. We'll take the dogs for a good walk too.
Tonight is Music Bingo at the pub, 60s night, so should be good music!
Have a good weekend everyone!

donna
What is a must see for people going to be in Halifax for the first time ever and with approximately 6 hours to tour.
Our younger daughter and husband will be going on a cruise with a group of people that has a stop in Halifax.

We were there twice but not recently.