Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2018, 10:43 AM
Admiral

Default Cloudy Tuesday

Good morning, it is completely overcast here this morning. Yesterday at the beach was not that good for me, the water was rough and teh second time I went in coming back out I was knocked down and moved south a good bit, it wrenched my back. Was glad that we took two cars so after getting a good shower I came home and took some pills, this morning my back is still hurting so will take some more pills.

All have a great day.
2005-2 Princess, 2006-Princess MSC, 2007-NCL,2008-Carnival & RCL, 2009- MSC & Carnival, 2010- 2 Carnival,2011-Carnival, 2012-Carnival & MSC, 2013-MSC & Carnival, 2014- 2 MSC, 2015-2 Carnival & MSC, 2016-NCL & Carnival,2017- MSC, 2018-2 NCL & MSC & RCL
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Admiral

Default Cloudy Tuesday

Good morning. Gonna be another hot one! I've been under the weather but feel much better now. I look forward to meatball soup for lunch, heat day or not.

Nancy, I hope you feel better soon. My back huts, too, maybe sympathy pains? I took a couple of Tylenol and should be okay soon.

Have a good day, people.

Judy
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Admiral

Hello Everyone,
We are back from our road trip to Manitoba and a surprise visit to wish my sister and B-I-L a happy 50th anniversary. Back to our summer routine and we will have our grandson for some sleepovers several times prior to school starting.
Anyone doing some cruising this summer? Not us... and for Canadians the strong US$ makes anything priced in US$'s very costly. Joanne is researching for our winter escape and it seems that Mexico is at the top of her list.

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list." ~ Susan Sontag