Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old August 18th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Admiral

Default Good Morning Saturday!

Morning Mates, I'm still around, just haven't been in the cruise/computer room because it's been too darn hot!
Today is cooler, overcast, with heavy rain warnings in effect. That's ok because we really need the rain!

Been checking out the last few days' posts and glad to see some of you are still booking cruises. I too have 2 cruises booked next year, back to back in January, one on the Regal Princess and one on the Adventure of the Seas. Both are special "group" cruises, the first for Bert Stratton fans and the second for Canadian radio show fans of Daryl Maclean's Beach Party (oldies music). I am very much looking forward to both of them!

Weekend plans include scrapbooking with my little sister and going out tonight to play Music Bingo at the pub. What are you up to?

donna
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Admiral

Good morning. Nice to see you Donna.

Today is laundry day, as is every Saturday.

Mom got home from the hospital yesterday. The ANP basically told me to put her in the nursing home because she is such a fall risk. Well, she'd be just as big a fall risk there, too. She would not wait for an aide to help her. We may have to make different arrangements later, but she'll stay here for now.

Have a good day all.
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:42 PM
Admiral

A late good morning. Yesterday we went to Walmart so Bruce could get a SD card for his Go-Pro to use when snorkeling, so this morning I got out his mask to make sure it has the placed to put the Go-Pro and then asked him if he has the screw and nut for it,he found that he needs a closed nut so he is looking for one, we have two weeks until we cruise so he needs to make sure he has what he needs. The only plan for me today is to watch the race tonight
and I will be ordering pizza for dinner.

All have a great day.
2005-2 Princess, 2006-Princess MSC, 2007-NCL,2008-Carnival & RCI, 2009- MSC & Carnival, 2010- 2 Carnival,2011-Carnival, 2012-Carnival & MSC, 2013-MSC & Carnival, 2014- 2 MSC, 2015-2 Carnival & MSC, 2016-NCL & Carnival,2017- MSC, 2018-2 NCL & MSC & RCI, 2019 RCI & Carnival