Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Admiral

Default Hello Tuesday

Morning mates, haven't been on in a few days, just lazy I guess!
Last night saw a fabulous show at our local theatre, Jim Cuddy, now a solo artist after 30+ years fronting Blue Rodeo (iconic Canadian band). Wonderful show!

Tuesday means it is aquafitness day, then I have a car appointment, followed by a groomer appt for one of the dogs. Busy day!
Tuesday also means meatball soup day for Judy, right?

donna
Old September 25th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Captain

Well, another day for me in the office.

Not much to report. Did repot all my houseplants last week. Boy, I had either completely root bound plants or plants with barely a root at all. No in between. I had "just enough" ground (purchased) to do the plants. I put in one outside mum and have three more to do later (currently on my fall scarecrow stand or hanging for display). I did break off a big part of my four-foot dumb cane plant by accident. I hope it resprouts out of the broken part! At least I have two more large stems on that plant so it doesn't look too bad! :>{

Had a wedding on Saturday. Loved to see the grandkids (all four) have so much fun on the dance floor. Even the youngest (12.5 months old) had a blast dancing. Just had to keep an eye on her so she didn't get knocked over! Our serious DGS#2 did a little dancing, too! So much fun!

Sunday was house cleaning, mowing the lawn (I did it while DH slept!!!), and taking a long golf cart ride with the dog! Yesterday, we had DGS#2. Went to town to get our shingles vaccine, but because we just got our flu vaccine on Friday, pharmacist suggested waiting four weeks! Said to get all vaccines on same day or wait four weeks in between. Wish we knew that before we went! Picked up DGD#1 from preschool. She had a better day, yesterday, and her parents are changing her days from M, Tu, W to M, Tu, Fr (or Th if needed). Preschool said Wednesdays are a day of huge numbers of kids and her class has 24 on that day. Thinks it might be overwhelming her. I hope this helps and she continues to have better days!

Not much else to report. Just daily life and keep on keeping on. Hoping all CM's are doing well. Hope to hear from all of you. Have a good day to all and a great upcoming week!
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Admiral

Default Hello Tuesday

Good morning. It's overcast and a good morning to sleep in, which I did!

Tuesday and meatball soup, indeed!

Judy