Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Costa
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2001, 09:56 AM
Admiral

Default CostaAtlantica, Again!

Well... we'll be sailing on our favorite... the CostaAtlantica this Sunday, December 16th... to the Eastern Caribbean. Will post an updated revue when we return. Saw her briefly in Port Everglades last Sunday. She's a handsome vessel!

Ernie
Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2001, 04:43 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: CostaAtlantica, Again!

Let us know all about it. My hubby and I are sailing on her 2/24/02. Let me know how formal the formal nights are. Thanks
Old December 22nd, 2001, 07:37 PM
Michelle H

We are booked for a cruise on the Costa Atlantica for 3/31/02 for the Western Carribean. I booked this cruise without doing major research. Since booking it, I've read alot of negative reviews of this cruise line. This is our first cruise and I'm a little nervous about what to expect. My husband and I are not overly particular people, just average middle class citizens. What can I expect? Any useful info would be appreciated. Helpful hints, etc..... Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 27th, 2001, 11:20 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Matt

You should love it Michelle, I did that itinerary last year. If you need answers to specific questions, email me at mrdobeck@aol.com
Old December 30th, 2001, 10:46 AM
Passenger

Michelle,
We cruised the Costa Atlantica last March, it was our first cruise, and we were NOT disappointed. We loved everything about it! It was so much fun, the food was great, our server was soooo much fun (Edwin), and the ports were breathtaking. Please put your fears to rest, there's no way NOT to have a great time!
Tammy
Old December 31st, 2001, 10:25 AM
Michelle H

Thanks for putting my mind at ease. We're counting down the days until we set sail.
Michelle
Old December 31st, 2001, 10:28 AM
Yeoman

Thanks Matt for calming my fears. We're looking forward to our cruise. I may take you up on answering some questions. I'm trying to write them down as I think of them. So you may be hearing from me soon. Thanks!
Michelle
Old January 4th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Deena

Default Ernie...talk to me!

Husband and I are scheduled for the March 3, Western caribbean sailing. Have cruised on Carnival and Royal, but am really looking forward to the luxury of Costa. I have read alot of mixed reviews about everything from the service, to the ship and ports. I look forward to reading your review and like Michelle, have lots of questions with regards to clothing, especially formal nights, also ship activities. Husband and I are not partiers, neither of us drink...and enjoy quiet, together time. Will we be able to find this aboard this ship and at the ports?

I have lots of questions....look forward to talking with you again.

Deena
Old January 15th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Steve Williams

Default Costa Cruise in the Western Carribbean

My family (a total of 26 of us) just came back from the Western Caribbean cruise and found it to be way beyond what any of us had imagined with respect to food, childcare, entertainment, and family fun time together. We did find the time in each port to be too short, but that seems to be the norm. We were amazed at the quality of service, and the ability for each of our small family units to find great things to do. Our small children found the day care facilities and personnel to be so good they didn't want to leave.

As for formality, there are only two formal nights, and a toga night turns out to be much more of a blast than any of us would imagine.

Hope you find the same.
Old March 7th, 2002, 08:37 PM
First Mate

Do you have any teens going?
-Dan
age 13