Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Costa
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2005, 08:55 PM
Admiral

Default Costa April 03

Exactly one month from today, we board Mediterranea in Ft Lauderdale. Anybody who wants a mean game of shuffle board post your notice. If you are not experienced, don`t worry about it, I probably only played half a dozen times in my life and I haved lived a long time.

If there`s interest, we could play Monday afternoon after Key West?

Bill
Sponsored Links
Old March 22nd, 2005, 11:35 PM
Misty

Default Re: Costa April 03

Hi. I just came off the March 13-20 cruise. Could someone do a favor for me please. It's very simple. When you get on the ship and are going to go to dinner in the dinning hall please stop by table 48 on deck 2 (it's in the far back on the left hand side) and give a message to the waiter by the name of Michael. Please tell him to email Misty Trucks at mtrucks@hotmail.com (or call) he will know who you are talking about. If he doesn't know off hand just tell him the one in the blue toga. I was unable to say good bye to him I also wanted to sed him the picture of all of us.

If you don't have an assigned table yet then I would recommend table 48 were your head waiter is Joseph and his assistant waiter is Micheal. You will have a great time at any meal if they are you waiters.

If someone could do this for me that would be great. I have been looking on the net trying to find away to contact him. Thank you. If you can do this for me then please reply to this message. Thank you again.