Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Costa
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Mikes Wifee

Default Costa Med-April 10th

Hello!
1. Been reading posts regarding balcony lights....is this done on all cruises? Does Costa allow this?

Thank you!

April 10th Costa Med
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Costa Med-April 10th

hey guys, the wife and i think that it would be a dandy idea to get together on our voyage, tammy is my cruise director, i will speak to her tonite and see what the schedule is for the week, i know that wednesday is our special day, will be making reservations at club medussa for a quite candle light dinner. i think that it really stinks that there is not too much time to be spent in san juan, i have been reading that the forts are really an experience to see. we are gonna try and haul ass to the big fort and hopefully get at least an 1 1/2 there, i read somewhere that the fort is open untill 6pm, will not know that untill we get there. when i speak to the mrs. i will leave a message on this message board, looks like it's gonna rain cats and dogs here.

dantam danny tammy
Old March 22nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
Misty

Default Re: Costa Med-April 10th

Hi. I just came off the March 13-20 cruise. I wanted to go on the April 10 one but I have to work. Could someone do a favor for me please. It's very simple. When you get on the ship and are going to go to dinner in the dinning hall please stop by table 48 on deck 2 (it's in the far back on the left hand side) and give a message to the waiter by the name of Michael. Please tell him to email Misty Trucks at mtrucks@hotmail.com (or call) he will know who you are talking about. If he doesn't know off hand just tell him the one in the blue toga. I was unable to say good bye to him I also wanted to sed him the picture of all of us.

If you don't have an assigned table yet then I would recommend table 48 were your head waiter is Joseph and his assistant waiter is Micheal. You will have a great time at any meal if they are you waiters.

If someone could do this for me that would be great. I have been looking on the net trying to find away to contact him. Thank you. If you can do this for me then please reply to this message. Thank you again.