Just disembarked from the Costa Magica in Savona. To all of those who have future Costa cruise......DO NOT WORRY!
Overall the Costa Cruise was fabulous. I was with a group of six (four from NYC and two of us from Boise). Overall, we had a great time and very few complaints
1) We all had a grand suite so embarkation was not an issue. We did breakfast in the cabin each morning and it was great
2) Cabin was beautiful and perfect.
3) Food was just ok. Some nights were very good, others were fair. The pasta was always good and the meat was always fair. Soups and salads are good and desserts were fair. Buffet was poor. Lunch was very good
4) Ports were great. Tunis and Malta were a very big hit with everyone. The only bad port was Katakolon. Nothing to do.
5) Ship itself was beautiful, clean and the staff was very nice and helpful.
Overall, good cruise. Feel free to email me with any questions. Be sure, if you are prone to seasickness to get the patch. Both myself and my partner were seasick a few times.