Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Beginner

Default gorgeous dancer

Does anyone know or has anyone seen the dancers on the Celebration cruise? I just got back and I haven't been able to get his face out of my head. He's the smaller one, and I think his name is Peter or Paul or something. I was too shy to talk to him so I don't know where he's from. But he's gorgeous. Anyone have a picture of him?
Sponsored Links
Old June 9th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: gorgeous dancer

I was on the Celebration last week. I saw the dancer you are talking about. His name is Paul. They nick-named him "WePaul". He doesn't look older than 16. He is from Australia. I took alot of pictures. I believe I got some of him. If I did, I will try to get one sent to you. I don't get my pictures back until this weekend. He is a CUTIE!
Old June 9th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Paige21

Default Re: gorgeous dancer

While on the topic, has anyone been on the Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas recently and have any pictures of this absolutely gorgeous dancer, he was blonde and i believe his name was Micheal. Also, if anyone has any pictures of the band "the Stingrays" from the same ship. (Especially the drummer, Mark!! he was beautiful!) They played in the Ixtapa lounge every night, but I'm pretty sure they've recently moved ships. That's the thing about going on cruises, you see these gorgeous people that you'll never ever see again, but there is always hope that someone, somewhere has a picture of them!!

Thank you!!!!!!
-Paige
Old June 12th, 2003, 10:25 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: gorgeous dancer

Well, just got my pictures back and I don't have a picture of Paul from the Celebration. So Sad! He was such a cutie.