Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2003, 02:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default contact crew member?

I recently cruised the Grand Princess. I met several crewmembers. I had a wonderful conversation with one, and would really like to thank them. I meant to get their contact information, but was unable to connect with them on the last day. I would like to send a thank you to this person. (I only know their first name.) Is there anyway to contact the crew while they are on the ship?
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Sophia

Default Re: contact crew member?

Mindy,

I feel the same way! My husband and I just went on our first cruise on the Pacific Princess & got back 2 weeks ago. I've been trying to find out how we can send a thank you letter to the crew staffs that we met there. They were awesome people who made our 18-day journey a memorable one! I've checked their website & got nowhere. If you get lucky, let me know. I'll be sure to do the same if I come up with anything. Good luck!
Old October 27th, 2003, 03:30 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Sandriska

Call the cruise ship. I think all of them are located in Florida. They will give you an address and how to mail the card or letter. And just hope they reply back. It will take a while.
Old November 1st, 2003, 01:19 AM
bogdan

what was his name
Old November 2nd, 2003, 01:44 PM
Jorge Diaz Luna

Deseo saber como puedo hacer para trabajar en un crucero. Tengo 41 años soy Peruano. Tengo experiencia en trato a clientes en ventas. Experiencia en Supervision, y en Administracion de obras y de negocios
Old November 3rd, 2003, 02:38 AM
Sophia

Mindy,

As promised... I took SheilaTheShoppie's advice and got hold of Princess Cruises. Actually, I wanted to see if I could order "Bon Voyage" gifts for Stateroom delivery (like I would for passengers) for a couple of the crew that I truly wanted to thank...unfortunately, to now avail. However, they did say we could send a letter or thank you gift in care of:

Princess Cruises - Fleet Personnel
24844 Avenue Rockefeller
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Be sure to put the name of the crewmember, department or position that they had along with the ship's name, your destination and date of voyage. Basically, as Sheila had said in her posting, put as much info as you can and they (Princess) said they’d make sure the crewmember gets it. It might take a while...but they promised they’d do everything they can to get it to them right away. As our "thank you(s)" will be delayed, if the Pacific Princess crew or those that know them are reading this, please give our deepest gratitude to John C. (CD), his fun & amazing crew staff, to Mark (Cruise Consultant) and to DJ Robin for making our 18-day cruise last month to Hawaii & French Polynesia a memorable one! Warmest regards and wishes for a continued safe voyage to y'all!

Truly grateful in San Francisco...and can't wait to cruise again with Princess!
Old November 6th, 2003, 01:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: contact crew member?

I was looking for contact information for Bob with the Cruise Director's Staff on the Grand Princess.
Old November 6th, 2003, 01:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: contact crew member?

Sophia,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful information! I truly appreciate you sharing it with me!
After reading your post I went to SheilaTheShoppie's post and read her comments as well. It is good to know that the crew really do appreciate receiving a thank you. I will definitely get a letter in the mail and hope it finds it's way to the correct person!