Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 17th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Beginner

Default rccl crew member

i was on adventure of the seas in september 2002 and we met a waiter by the name of simeon frank. he is from grenada. i was wondering how to find out if he is still on that ship or has changed. we are booked for the adventure march 21 2004 and october3 2004. if he is no longer on that ship i wouldn't hesitate to book whatever ship he is on. way above and beyond the expected service!
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2004, 03:12 AM
grant martinson

Default Re: rccl crew member

As a past employee of RCI I am and am sure that RCI is thrilled to hear that one of theirs made your vaction an experience like nothing on earth! The head office of royal Carribbean is in miami fl, if you call the main line I am quite sure that the reception will be able to find out.
PS
They have an 800 # so it's even thier dime!
Old February 26th, 2004, 03:22 PM
kahliasmom

I called to see if the waiter I had would still be on board and they said they couldn't give me that information for security reasons. I understand but that's too bad. I hope he is still on board because he really made our trip.
Old March 25th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: rccl crew member

As a past employee of RCCL, do crew members have internet access on the ship on their "off" time? or do they have to wait to get off the ship and go to internet cafes"
and do the crewmembers have a site where they talk/chat/get news? etc....
how would I communicate directly with a group of crew?
thanks
Old May 15th, 2005, 02:30 PM
grant martinson

there are a few websites devoted to crew keeping in touch, but I have never been on to any of them. most crew keep in touch through personal email and the ever existing grapevine. ships are a small world and I always run into someone who knows someone or people from the past.
you always haver to remember that ships are very transient so younever know from contract to contract who will go who will stay...and who moves to another line or company.
all ships now have internet cafes, and they are well used by the crew during breaks and off time. keep in mind though that internet time at sea is still more expensive for crew than on land. there are many spots that dedicate thier buisness to being available to crrew members at a very reasonable rate.
hope this answers your questions
Grant
Old October 9th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Passenger

Hi Grant, would you know any of the crewmembers website by name to look into?? Would be most interested.