Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Abby - PR

Default looking for you!!

Hello

I'm looking for a friend who works in the Carnival "Destiny" cruise, she works as a cabin stewardess, 8th floor , "Veranda", her name is Joanna Stoinska, if you can contact her, I will apreciate it. We met in November, 2004, and my cabin # was 8143 on my stay on "Destiny" can you help me find her please? Let me know, any one who knows her and reads this message please!!!

Thank You !!!!
Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Passenger

Default Re: looking for you!!

Abbey-
I have a post on here also looking for someone, although not Destiny. I haven't received any replys, and have continued to look high and low for 3 mths. However, somewhere on this site someone recommended "crewnewsletter.cc" to find staff or crew. Give it a try and see if you get anywhere. There are also listed on this site from time to time different web addresses that I continue to look at. Good Luck. And I'll also keep my eyes open. I do have a question for you. I also met someone who had a cabin on V-veranda floor on Carnival Imagination. I wasn't sure if they were a passenger or crew? Do you know if that is where staff if housed or if there are also passengers on that floor?This is my problem. I think they were staff, but not sure.
Thank, Sue
Old January 9th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Abby - PR

Sue!!!

Thank you for giving me this information, answering the question that you made me, when I stayed on this cruise "Destiny", 8th floor, they were all passengers, one of the crew members told me that they state rooms are in the lower floors for example, 1rst, second and third floor. If you find out some other info. related of this topic let me know please!!! Thank you again

Bye, Abby
Old January 9th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Admiral

You can write to this lady by sending her a letter in care of CCL in Miami. Just use her name and ship's name and they will forward it to her.
Jim