Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2005, 01:08 PM
cruisekid

Default Cruise Staff

I just recentley completed my first contract with NCLA out in Hawaii as a junior waiter. My dream has always been to be a part of the cruise staff, I took the job with NCLA to get some ship experience and when I told them I wanted cruise staff they said no problem do a contract in the restauarant and then we will change departments. Well it never happened and now I am once again looking for work. Does anyone out there have any advice on how to land a job as cruise staff, or have any connections they would be willing to share. All your help is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old March 8th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Beginner

I know you posted this a while ago. but just in case you still check the message board. I have recently been offered a position as a jr. waiter with NCLA. I was just wondering if you could let me know what to expect. I am pretty nervous because I've never worked on a cruise and though it's always been a dream, I'm not sure what to expect
Old May 8th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Passenger

You could try calling GARY WALKER at Holland America. He's a former Holland America cruise director.

You can reach him by calling (800) 355-3020 and pressing "1"

Hope this helps