So you say do as follows
Send your cover letter,resume, photo
then wait 2 weeks and call them to see if they have recieved my resume? or send everything again?
also, you dont suggust at the end of the resume saying "Refrences Avilable Upon Request" ? also, if you had anytime, would you even mind looking at my resume and giving me a few tips? That goes for anyone willing to help out on my resume.
Thanks again everybody!
------- My resume------ (by the way, i did change my personal information to keep it private)
First Name Last Name
5555 Hot Dog St.
City, ST 02354
OBJECTIVE: To obtain employment as a Disc Jockey onboard one of Carnival’s Fun
• 03/2005-Present National Professional Minor League Football Conference, Inc. Fullerton, CA
Sales and Marketing Representative
Duties include selling and promoting Herbal Nitro Energy Drink to stores and nightclubs.
• 06/2004-Present B&C Mobil DJ San Fransico, CA
Responsibilities include mixing music any event such as private parties.
• 02/2004-07/2004 Active clothing Co. Torance, CA
Sales and Cashier
Job included helping customers with their needs as well as working the cash register.
2004-2005 Private Pilots License, American Flyers (Aviation) Torance, CA
2000-2004 High School Diploma, Happy High School
Los Almitos, CA
SUMMARY OF QUALIFACTIONS:
• Three years of DJ experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in DJ equipment including mixers, CD players, and lighting
• Familiar with all styles of music and cater to all crowds (Promo Only subscriber)