CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Crewmembers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/crewmembers/)
-   -   steiner or harding brothers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/crewmembers/316089-steiner-harding-brothers.html)

kiwitrainer June 23rd, 2006 08:23 AM

steiner or harding brothers

Hi
can anyone answer this i have been offered work with both steiner and harding brothers as a fitness instructor has anyone had any experinece with either of these two

Lona December 6th, 2009 04:37 AM

Fitness for Harding Brothers

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwitrainer (Post 793893)
Hi
can anyone answer this i have been offered work with both steiner and harding brothers as a fitness instructor has anyone had any experinece with either of these two

I worked for Steiner a sa fitnss instructor and woudl never do it again. Don't go work for Steiner!!! But I want to know if anyone has experience with working for Harding Brothers? I like my work, I like ships life and I miss it...but I want to wotk for another company this time. Please help.
Thank you.

nice things February 21st, 2010 10:10 AM

Hello,i worked for Steiner as fitness instructor too and i was deeply disappointed.I have the same questions like u ,if someone could answer...Anyway maybe we can keep touch somehow for more details such as: what ship did u enjoy ? etc
Thanks and take care

Hossain June 15th, 2010 07:56 AM

Hey my name is hossain, and i am gonna work for steiner.

i am a hairdresser for almost 11 years.
my question is how is the ship life and is the money good.

thanks,

from Holland

Nastya July 5th, 2010 02:00 AM

what's wrong with Steiner. Why you advise not to deal with them?

puhlease December 6th, 2011 10:46 PM

Steiner just bought out our spas and I just want to say that within a year our salary was cut TWICE!!! This company raised the price of our services to then turn around and cut our pay!! Not to mention, they added longer work weeks and business hours in addition to more techs now our books are practically empty. We are commission based employees only so we basically work for free!!! They capped our commission and we only get a raise every 3 years!!! YOU ARE UP FOR A RAISE ONLY IF YOU FALL UNDER A CERTAIN TIER!!! THE COMMISSION HAS BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO 26% from 30% in one year!!! THEY HAVE ALSO REQUIRED US TO PAY MORE ON OUR HEALTHCARE! This company is pure evil, their response is if you don't like it leave. When they cut our pay the first time an employee asks if execs pay were cut as well and she was reamed by human resources and the regional manager for mentioning it. I hope steiner execs burns in hell. Keep treating your employees like crap and eventually this will be posted in the los angeles and new york times. I want the world to know about your demeaning employee treatment and fear tactics you treat us like second class disposable citizens.