Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 5th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Beginner

Default I need a spy on Carnival Valor?

Hi ppl,
I have problem trusting my boyfriend, and I'm looking for someone who can spy my baby father on board. I don't know why?, But I can't believe that man can make it without sex for 9 month contract. So that's why I wish to find someboddy to give me news about him and his behavior.
He just become father to a wonderful baby girl. I wish she have her daddy in feature, but if he is cheeting.........
If anyone is willing to help , let me know and I will tell you more about who he is.

KitKat.
Sponsored Links
Old November 5th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: I need a spy on Carnival Valor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat_buba
Hi ppl,
I have problem trusting my boyfriend, and I'm looking for someone who can spy my baby father on board. I don't know why?, But I can't believe that man can make it without sex for 9 month contract. So that's why I wish to find someboddy to give me news about him and his behavior.
He just become father to a wonderful baby girl. I wish she have her daddy in feature, but if he is cheeting.........
If anyone is willing to help , let me know and I will tell you more about who he is.

KitKat.
I think your first three words clinched it - you have a problem. This is something you need to talk to your boyfriend about, and if you can't trust him to keep you uptodate on all relevent news himself, then I question the future of this relationship. Is he committed enough to remain faithful, and are you committed enough, to trust him to do so.

Do you mind me asking what age you both are, how long you've been together? I don't necessarly have any need to know, but it's something you might ( or might not ) want to consider.

Also since you have experience working on Cruise ships ( your other post ), you may be able to work on the same ship as him.
Old November 6th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Beginner

Hi Arion,
I will have to say you have a very good point and on your questions:
He is 30 and me 27, and we have beeing together for the last 5 years.
About me getting on the same ship with him is inpossible for now , because I have to take care of our daughtier. I guess the problem is that this is the first time we go apart for so long and I'm just freaking out knowing the ship life and the baby on the other side. But realy how can I not be worry? I mean he is very atractiv man and love beeing center of attention. He is tring to convince me that I should not worry and that he will remain faithful to me, but,there is one big but in my head. I don't know how to find out for real if his words are true???
Do you have any sugestions???
Old November 6th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Beginner

Hi Arion,
I will have to say you have a very good point and on your questions:
He is 30 and me 27, and we have beeing together for the last 5 years.
About me getting on the same ship with him is inpossible for now , because I have to take care of our daughtier. I guess the problem is that this is the first time we go apart for so long and I'm just freaking out knowing the ship life and the baby on the other side. But realy how can I not be worry? I mean he is very atractiv man and love beeing center of attention. He is tring to convince me that I should not worry and that he will remain faithful to me, but,there is one big but in my head. I don't know how to find out for real if his words are true???
Do you have any sugestions???
Old November 7th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

I suggest you trust him.

I'm not going to imply that him cheating on you is an impossibilty ( or even unlikely - I don't know you or your boyfriend ), but if you start displaying signs of paranoia, he'll resent these, even if he is, always has been, and always will be faithful.

By freaking out or becoming paranoid, you lose. Whether he cheats or not, you lose. If talking with him is difficult, or proves unproductive, consider discussing the situation with your family, or a close friend. Someone who will be honest with you, and not just tell you what you want to hear.

This is( I'm assuming ) the first major test of your relationship, and it's a test for both of you.

The only other practical suggestion I have, is to pay him a few visits, during his contract on the ship.

Maybe your boyfriend, if he's an experienced, valued employee, could negotiate a shorter contract.

I'm sorry I haven't anything more helpful, but I think this is a time to consider slightly longer term plans - what have you in mind for 3 years from now? Do you plan on still being together, grasping at weeks together during his time off. I think for now, let him have his 9 months ( where you joing him at least once ), and after that analyse what you both like about working on a cruise ship, and find a job with those aspects, that allow you to be together with our daughter. Unfortunatly I have no idea what that would be.
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Beginner

Thank you Arion,

Very sweet of you talking to me about the mater. Since you are the only one respond on it I'm guessing you some how related to it, or had similar expirience. Or if not do you mind me asking what are you doing for life? I'll be honest and say, you do sound very profesional and awear of what you're talking about. But whatever it is I am thankful for the advices. You make sence and I agree with every word you wrote.
Thank you again.
Best Regards

KitKat.
Old November 8th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat_buba
Thank you Arion,

Very sweet of you talking to me about the mater. Since you are the only one respond on it I'm guessing you some how related to it, or had similar expirience. Or if not do you mind me asking what are you doing for life? I'll be honest and say, you do sound very profesional and awear of what you're talking about. But whatever it is I am thankful for the advices. You make sence and I agree with every word you wrote.
Thank you again.
Best Regards

KitKat.
The only thing you should assume about me, is that I'm not involved in this, and do not know you, or your boyfriend, except what I've read on this Message Board.

Any experience I have in the matter is dealing with a foster brother, from a troubled background, and typing out my mothers essays, during her psychology degree.

I don't have any experience in matters like this - all I can offer is a neutral, unbiased, and possibly mathematical analysis of things, and offer some suggestions, which hopefully may be of some help.

It's important that you realise that I have no experience or qualifications in this area. I make my living as an Computer Systems Administrator. I'm on this forum, investigating the possiblility of a similar position on a Cruise ship.

Please understand, that while I hope to be of some help, it's perfectly possible( and indeed probable ), that I'm talking a load of crap.