Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

Old January 4th, 2007, 06:44 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to jnny83
Default videography cruise jobs

hey i'm an aussie looking for a videographer job on a cruise ship... Is there anyone or any videographers give me an insight to the position?? It sounds great but i'd like to know more.

Also does anyone know if international cruise services is a valid company... they want me to pay a registration fee just to put through my details and i am slightly skeptical about this...

I had a call from carnival cruise offering me $475 per/week US pay... is this good pay?? I read on another site that you get paid up to $2200 euros per month... is this true???
Old January 4th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Passenger

Hey,
I am not a photographer but I've worked for both Carnival and RCCL and they both are run by different photo Companies.Carnival is in house but RCCL is concessioned by a company called Image photo.I am not sure what their web address is but I am sure someone will soon tell you on this site.Image photo pays well, alot better than carnival.I am sure that they will have hiring partners in your home country.

As with paying to get a job on a cruise ship. NEVER,again I repeat NEVER trust or do business with anyone or any agency who wants you to pay any money for cruise line employment regardless if it's for registration or processing. Most or if not all cruiselines have Hiring partners around the world who are paid to get you hired,and it's free for you.Especailly in countries like Australia and the UK they have their own area offices who sometimes do the hiring or will lead you to the right personel or agency.

I hope all goes well for you.

Good Luck
Joe
Old January 22nd, 2007, 02:27 AM
First Mate