Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Beginner

Default Sovereign of the Seas - PLEASE HELP!

Hi, I am from the Caribbean. My boyfriend and I have been together on and off for the past 8 years. In 2005 he got recruited to work on Royal Caribbean. Since then our relationship has not been the same.
The last time he was back home was in December and January and he went back on an 8-mth contract. He is on Sovereign of the Seas.
Everytime he leaves its so hard on me. I cry so much. We keep in touch via phone calls. When he is off the ship he calls. However this time he gave me his cabin number so I can call him. However he has been moved from he cabin so now I can’t call him.
Since then I have spoken to him, but the night I spoke to him I had had surgery that day and was a bit out of it and in pain, so he did most of the talking and basically all we talked about is how I was feeling. I did not get a chance to ask him his new cabin number.
Everytime he leaves we always take a break from the relationship, however I have loved him for so long and I never cheat, I always stay committed to him.
This last time he was here things were different. He actually did not want us to take a break and he in fact asked me to wait for him until he finishes his contract in October.
He said things will be different, and part of me believes he is going to propose to me. It will be perfect timing as I would be finished with my degree and working.
BUT
I have been hearing rumors that he is involved with another crew member on the same ship and that they are actually sharing a cabin (maybe this is why he did not give me his new cabin number) I even heard that he got married to her. I am devastated.
I don’t know what to do or if anyone can help me find out if this is true. All I want to know is if he is sharing a cabin with her and if he married her.
I just want to know so I can either move on with my life if in fact this is true or stop believing rumors and trust him.
Please if anyone can help me I am begging.
I have info such ads names, last cabin #, job titles etc.
My email is lickedberry@hotmail.com
PLEASE.
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Beginner

please.... no one can help me?
Or at least give me some advice.
I'd be greatful.
Old March 18th, 2007, 06:29 PM
First Mate

head over to the "shipboard love stories" on cruisecritic dot com

You'll get MORE advice than you want