Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to lil917hi
Default getting from heathrow to harwich

hey everyone-
after three years of being a crew member i'm finally going on a cruise as a passenger (yaaaay roomservice and elevators!!) next week and we're flying into heathrow and the ship leaves out of harwich....i've never been to this port and i was wondering if anyone knows if there's tube that runs from london or heathrow to harwich. life just isn't as much fun when you have to pay for your own ship transfers!
Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to kat_gir1
Default Re: getting from heathrow to harwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil917hi
hey everyone-
after three years of being a crew member i'm finally going on a cruise as a passenger (yaaaay roomservice and elevators!!) next week and we're flying into heathrow and the ship leaves out of harwich....i've never been to this port and i was wondering if anyone knows if there's tube that runs from london or heathrow to harwich. life just isn't as much fun when you have to pay for your own ship transfers!
hey,

there isnt actually a tube that runs from heathrow to harwich, but you could get the tube from heathrow to london liverpool, then catch a train from there to harwich, and then a taxi to the port, not sure how far away it is though and I think the train takes and about an hour, not to sure.
hope this helps