I am a student from a Hong Kong's University studing Tourism and would like to do a research regarding personnel on board. It is appreciate if you all can extend your opinions or comments in order to give me some insight.
I have read through lots of researches and website regarding workplace on ship, it seems that all arrangments to crewmembers are perfect and most of them are satisfied with their life on board. However, I want to find out if there is any room to improve in the Human Resources sector, so please feel free to let me know if you have any idea on that.
Just let me know :
(1) What you like the most when working on the cruise ship?
(2) What you DON'T like the most when working on the cruise ship?
(3) Any aspect you want to be improved by HR?
(4) Anything you want to improve so it can improve the service quality?
Currently, I am thinking to make research on :
(1) Workplace conflict
(2) Relationship of Working environment and crew performances
(3) Stress Management....etc
Thank you for your assistance and Happy New Year to you all !!