Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Beginner

Default What can I bring onboard NCLA?

I'm still waiting for them to send the packing list. I would really like to bring my golf clubs which i would just put in a small lightweight travel bag that I know titliest makes now. Has anyone done this? is it allowed do you think? Also, are the tips that servers make each night put on our check or paid in cash like you would at a regular restuarant? Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old October 15th, 2010, 04:03 PM
First Mate

You're assuming you'll have enough time to get off the ship to play a round, aren't you?

You might want to pack the clubs ready to mail to the ship, and then see how big your storage is in your cabin. Or if you can even bring them at all?

Someone who's actually worked on a NCLA ship will hopefully speak to the grats - but standard on a ship is all crew is paid twice a month. Accounting staff onboard close out financially each voyage. So if you're doing 7 day runs, you get two weeks/cruises or so worth each pay period.