Creative interview questions
Which questions are called Creative interview questions?
Can you give me some examples?
1. What sorts of projects did you generate that required you to go beyond your job description?
2. What sorts of things did you do at school that were beyond expectations?
3. Are you a full-time artist or do you do art (in some form) just for personal pleasure?
4. How would you recommend that someone could discover their creative talent and cultivate it?
5. Tell me about a problem you’ve had and how you solved it?
6. How do you go about organizing your work and scheduling your time?
7. Did you always think you were creative or is it something that you discovered later on in life?
8. If the latter, how did you discover it? Did you actively seek it out or did it come to you unexpectedly?
9. How do you express creativity in your life? What is your art? that has this expression brought to your life?
10. What ideas did you contribute to your department? What were the results?
11. Give an example of a project you were responsible for starting. What did you do? How did it work out?
12. What is the most creative thing you have done in a past job? How did it occur?
13. In the last year, what innovative ideas have you had at work? Were you able to implement them? How were they innovative?
14. Give me an example of when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done?
15. Give me examples of projects/tasks you started on your own?
(Source: creative interview questions)
Hope this helps you!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1