Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Captain

Of course NO rational person wants to place their safety into someones hands that is high or drunk.

What I am saying though, is that because I am a State legal MJ patient, I could use MJ one evening, wake up the next morning completely fine, go to work, be tested, and fired because I have THC in my system. The same scenario could happen with alcohol and I would be NOT be fired the next morning.

Now all of us who are MJ patients know that this is ridiculousness. The MJ patient would have slept better and have no side effects the next morning. You could not say that with the alcohol user.

All I want is a rational approach to the whole subject. These days it seems that logic and common sense are in short supply.
Old June 13th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Bruce Chafkin1 its completely deluded people like you who are ruining law and what it stands for. How you can sit there and tell people they can't have a trace of thc in their system but then go and have a drink and take the day off work hungover the next day. Look at science and how things really are before talking crap.