Help me !
hi guys. I will work for Carnival Cruise but I dont know that which cruise exactly yet. I would like to have some important information for "first time worker on cruise ship". I'm Turkish and I will graduated from university on 7th of june and I will be in USA on 15th of june. I will work as an assistant waiter and I have many experinces in tourism in the same position. My Question are ;
What should I take with me ? (as clothes etc..)
Which topics should I pay attention? (I mean, what are the main rules at working cruise ship ? )
I have some information about my question but they are like gossip or hearsay (is that true ? I just used google translate ). I'm sooooooo nervous about working system about working codes about everything.
I'm really so sorry about my english and I need help to have information.
You can reply here for me or you can contact with me via facebook. (facebook.com/efe.gun)
Please give me some information that I should pay attention.
Thanks for reading and your patient.
You know what were willing to help you about your problems.. Can you please explain clearly 1 by 1 so that we can help you.
Allright. These are my questions ;
1. What kind of clothes should I pack for 6 months ? (Which clothes should I pay price at Cruise ship ? )
2. Can you tell me about working systems ? (how many hours in a day ) (full time working or İs there any break times ? For example full 12 hours in a day or 4 hours with 3 periods in a day ? )
3. Can I get a promotion for dining room or Will I work only at staff mess/crew mess ?
4. Can I bring my laptop to cruise ship ?
5. Is there any private closet for keeping valuable stuff ? (laptop, mobile phone etc.)
6. How can I keep in touch with my parents ? Which way is the cheapest one ?
7. How many people will I stay with in cabin ?
8. Is there any laundry for clothes ? Is laundry free or with price?
9. I heard about a "warning" system. I mean, If I do a thing wrongly, They give a warning and İf I have 3 warning in total, I can't work any American companies in America for forever ? İs that true? İf it is wrong, what kind of system of warning is there ?
I'm sorry about my english, I tried to write my best.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1