Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old April 8th, 2014, 08:05 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2
Default Visa ussued mmatter and practice to sing on to another company

, I have a question about the issuance of a visa C1/D. I have a disire to work on passenger ships and i have a visa issued with a period of 1 year ussued from Usa Embassy Bulgaria on 26/10/2013 and expiry to 26/10/2014 , : whit which I worked on a ship Carnival Imagination , but i left the ship for my disire and was paroled whit home land security . My Question is : if i have Letter of Employment. to work on a ship to another company, can I use my current visa or is necessery to apply for new and if its possible to apply for visa interview directly in Consular Agency Palma de Mallorca?Because i have residence of Balearic Islands N.I.E number
Thank You
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fun and Games: NRA Practice Range AR Open Debate 9 January 16th, 2013 11:17 AM
tipping practice vico64 Holland America 32 March 10th, 2009 12:04 PM
Dinner Dress Requirements and Practice dld Carnival Cruise Lines 31 February 1st, 2009 05:56 PM
PRACTICE YOUR EATING! AND DRINKING! Phil&Liz Carnival Cruise Lines 6 January 5th, 2009 06:18 PM
Practice Your Pirate Lingo Mermaid CruiseMates Group Cruises 3 August 5th, 2004 08:44 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 AM.
design by: Themes by Design

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1