Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Cruise Cuisine
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Cuisine Recipes or cruise food and drinks

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2009, 04:58 PM
Beginner

Default AIRLINES TO EUROPE

ANYONE HAVE A FAVORITE AIRLINE TO EUROPE. FROM REVIEWS I HAVE READ THEY ALL SEEM TO BE OFFERING POOR SERVICE. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM SOME "AIRLINE EXPERTS" THANKS SO MUCH
Sponsored Links
Old October 12th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Beginner

I'm by no means an expert, but will chime in to try to help. I just came back a few weeks ago on an Air France flight, which was fine.

I suggest looking for the best airfares, and then going online to check opinions for those you've narrowed it down to. Depends on where you're flying, but I have heard good things about Lufthansa, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic, if that helps.
Old October 13th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Beginner

Default thanks mishoop

THANKS FOR YOUR INFO - FLYING IS SO DIFFICULT THESE DAYS.
Old November 16th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Admiral

I'm also not an airfare expert. But I flew from Venice Italy to California last year. Lufthansa flight had bigger more comfortable seats (economy class). The staff was very friendly. I would fly them again.

Air India flight was half full so I had tons of room. However, the plane was old it made me nervous. Also the food was spicy Indian food. Which I enjoyed, my hubby not so much. The Air India flight was a good deal and the staff were friendly also. I saw my first Bollywood movie, it was pretty good. That movie was subtitled the second film was an american movie. If the plane had been full it would have been cramped. I fly economy class. I wish I could fly first class they have their own toliets and I'm jealous.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994

Last edited by katlady; November 16th, 2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: adding information
Old November 19th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Admiral

Our very favorite airline to Europe is Aer Lingus....wonderful service all around. We are using them for the second time.. Tried British Air, Virgin (hated it an their service people), Lufthansa and now again Aer Lingus..we are going from Boston to Dublin to Barcelona. Do you know they actually called to tell us of a change in departure... WOW