Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Cruise Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Deals Share your best cruise deals with everyone. Open to travel pros, too.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Familiar Face

Default Experience the Oasis of the Seas for Only $649 p/p on 12/7/2013! OBC Included!

This is your chance to cruise on one of the most amazing ships. On December 7th, 2013 the Oasis of the Seas is doing a 7 nights Western Caribbean cruise sailing out of Fort Lauderdale.

Interior stateroom guarantee (Cat Z) is $649 per person plus taxes. Total for 2 guests is $1548.94.
NexCruise Exclusive Perk: $50 onboard credit per reservation.

Neighborhood Balcony stateroom guarantee (Cat XN) is $899 per person plus taxes. Total for 2 guests is $2048.94.
NexCruise Exclusive Perk: $100 onboard credit per reservation.

Feel free to contact me for more information or if you have any questions. You can call me at (305) 390-8266 or (888) 543-1193 or email at adrian@nexcruise.com. Thank you.

(contact info OK'd by Paul Motter)

[Important reminders: rates and promotions are subject to change at anytime without notice. rates above are based on double occupancy. gov't taxes/port charges included in total amount above.]

Adrian
NexCruise

Last edited by NexCruise; September 24th, 2013 at 10:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old September 24th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

[first: The purpose of this area "cruise deals" is to allow people, including Travel Agents to notify us of really good deals, so what NexCruiseis doing here is allowed by the rules - within this area.]

I do think it is fantastic that Oasis of the Seas prices have finally come down to a more affordable level. I actually wrote about it as the lead story for our newsletter today.

Cruisemates.com

This is a real bargain - of course cruisers should keep in mind that with Royal Caribbean this price is available from any TA or directly from Royal Caribbean, but I say a "thank you" to NexCruise for bringing up the specifics of the cruise.

Right now the lower price is only available on a few specific dates - so you have to shop around. Also, as these cruises sell out expect the prices to go higher. Early December is traditionally one of the slowest booked periods of the years for the cruise industry, so it is cheap now, but I would still book early if you want to grab this deal.

Old September 24th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Familiar Face

Paul,

Yes, one of the best deals i'm seeing for the end of the year, that's why I posted it. You are absolutely correct, the price is the same whether you book with us or direct with RCL. But RCL won't give you the OBC. The onboard credit is something I like to throw in there as a "thank you" for doing business with us.

Also keep in mind that if you are a RCL Shareholder (at least 100 shares) you can earn an additional $100 onboard credit (not available on all sailings and all promotions, but its worth a try if you are a shareholder).

Thanks for the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
[first: The purpose of this area "cruise deals" is to allow people, including Travel Agents to notify us of really good deals, so what NexCruiseis doing here is allowed by the rules - within this area.]

I do think it is fantastic that Oasis of the Seas prices have finally come down to a more affordable level. I actually wrote about it as the lead story for our newsletter today.

Cruisemates.com

This is a real bargain - of course cruisers should keep in mind that with Royal Caribbean this price is available from any TA or directly from Royal Caribbean, but I say a "thank you" to NexCruise for bringing up the specifics of the cruise.

Right now the lower price is only available on a few specific dates - so you have to shop around. Also, as these cruises sell out expect the prices to go higher. Early December is traditionally one of the slowest booked periods of the years for the cruise industry, so it is cheap now, but I would still book early if you want to grab this deal.
(888) 543.1193 Toll Free
adrian@nexcruise.com

www.nexcruise.com/cruisemates

"Let us book your next cruise!"