Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Cruise Dress / Packing
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Dress / Packing Recommendations for the best clothes for traveling on ships

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2001, 06:39 PM
Robocop

Default Packing

This is Mrs. Robocop posting.

I started packing, oh lets see about 2 weeks ago. You see we are doing the back to back like Kuki is on the same ships. Well I was up till 1AM trying to finish. All i have left is my makeup and hairdryer, and of course my husbands things. Gosh I'm good. He has not even started.

I told Jim that I had 2 sets of dresses, one for the Explorer and one for the Triumph. This is so I won't have that much laundry to do. Jim laughed and said, Hun, I don't think there will be that many passengers on the Triumph see you wear a dress twice. GRRRR!!! Men, just don't understand. .

I know I have WAY over packed, but for 2 cruises I think I did pretty good. Don't want to leave something I might need. You just never know. :P

HAPPY SAILING EVERYONE.

Hope to see ya on either the Explorer or the Triumph.

Mrs. Robocop
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2001, 08:24 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Packing

I'm not cruising on either of those ships, but I am going on the Radiance in 4 weeks. Hope you have a great time. I talk to RoboCop often in the cruise chat.Hope you have calm seas and clear skys. Sammy