Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Cruise Dress / Packing
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Dress / Packing Recommendations for the best clothes for traveling on ships

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2004, 07:44 PM
cpt crowther

Default Re: Help-Duct Tape "Uplifting"{sorry guys}

After years of watching the Red Green show I thought I had heard every use for the handy mans favourite tool Duct tape but they never mentioned this one...we live and learn
Old August 9th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Help-Duct Tape "Uplifting"{sorry guys}

cpt... I've been thinking about the Red Green show, too! They should write this into the show. Those guys down at the lodge would die.
Old August 11th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Help-Duct Tape "Uplifting"{sorry guys}

Hi. I am brand new here, and what better place to get my feet wet so to speak. My wife is a 34DD, and lost one cup size after each of her three kids. Add that to her 53 years, and she has what she calls a gravity problem. Doesn't bother me a bit. What would bother me would be the motion of the ocean doing its trick, then we run back to the room for some exercise and I find duct tape in all the wrong places!!! Add to that the tape burns she is sure to have. Age and mother nature have their effects on all of us in one place or another. I say just go with the flow. If some guy expects your breast to look like those of an 18 year old, and you are not 18 anymore, the heck with him...