Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Cruise Dress / Packing
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Dress / Packing Recommendations for the best clothes for traveling on ships

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Passenger

take an extra memory card with you or have them develope what you have on the ship or at least put in on a CD so your can free up your chip.
Good thing to do on a day at sea when you are not taking as many pics.
Old July 7th, 2008, 09:55 AM
First Mate

If you have an ipod buy the "iPod Camera Connector" (http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9861G/C) which can download all your photo to your device. No need to buy a flash card, unless you want to for back up.

Old September 15th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Buy more Gigs

I take lots of photos when I travel (or even stay home). I have over 1000 photos of my grandkids! I buy gig cards when they are on sale. I just put them away in my camera bag and when I am ready to go on a trip I have enough cards! On my trip to Oregon I filled up 2 1-gig cards with in 4 days! I told you take lots of photos! I also suggest buying a battery charger and rechargable battiers specifially for digi cameras. When I was in NYC my batt ran down and was not able to find AA battiers that would operate my camera for more then a few moments. Now I use Energizer Litihum AA battiers and Energizer NiMH rechareable AA battiers. I keep the litihum as a back up.