Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Cruise Dress / Packing
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Dress / Packing Recommendations for the best clothes for traveling on ships

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 20th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Europe in Autumn, Winter and Spring

Europe in Autumn, Winter and Spring
by Paul Motter

How to pack for all off-season European cruises by region; Mediterranean to Baltic; autumn, winter and spring

Christmas Market in Vienna - December 2012

I have traveled in Europe during all four seasons; summer, winter, spring and fall, to both the north and the south. Let's discuss the conditions in each region during all of the seasons and the ideal attire for you as a traveler.

Summer is the peak vacation season in Europe - for the locals as well as visitors. So, although it may be a convenient time to get away from your job, it is actually a more challenging time for Americans in Europe to see sites of interest due to the crowding. Yes, it is not only Americans who want to go to the top of the Eiffel tower, visit the Crown Jewels in London, gaze at David in Florence or tour the home of Mozart in Salzburg.

Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I think the sping and the fall are the best seasons to go on a journey. Because it's not too hot or too cold. But this two seasons are really short. So,I agree with you to have a trip in summer. I wish I chould hold me wedding under la Tour Eiffel. I put on a beautiful white Wedding Dress. It's so magic that I wanna to have a look myself.

Last edited by Kuki; March 27th, 2013 at 02:37 AM.