2. Pour three (3) caps of shampoo into toilet bowl.
3. Drop cat into toilet, put down lid, and stand upon lid to keep closed. (CAUTION: Be sure to keep fingers, etc., out of openings beneath lid to avoid injury from sharp claws attempting to grasp something.)
4. After several minutes of thrashing noises accompanied by panicked meows, flush toilet several times to rinse shampoo completely out of cat's fur.
5. Sit on tank and lift lid, swiftly moving feet clear of opening. Cat will bolt out of bathroom and go someplace "safe" to dry off.
I just finished bathing my 2 greyhounds and my hound/mix about an hour ago...omg, what a chore! I have to scrub the whole bathroom tomorrow. My 3 cats could use a bath but no way am I going to tackle them, at least not tonight!
RCCL, 1992, 3 days, Empress of the Seas
CCL, 1997, 7 days, Celebration
CCL, 2007, 7 days, Legend (first family cruise)
thats what my BF has to do to get the cats bathed. The funniest site is to watch a 6' 200lb guy run down the hall, into the living room and dive across the floor as he tackles the cats to get them into the back tub.
- Carnival Inspiration 3/3/07 - Grand Cayman & Calica