Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Cruise Jokes & Trivia - Just For Laughs
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Jokes & Trivia - Just For Laughs Share cruise trivia or jokes: Registered Users Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to samngeo Send a message via Yahoo to samngeo
Default Note left for wife's boyfriend

To the guy doing my wife:

To the guy doing my wife. You know who you are. Yes I know. No I am not angry, I would just ask a
few things of you. After all you are giving it to my wife.

1.Please stop leaving the seat up, I keep getting blamed and it is starting to get old.

2.You may be giving me a chance to go fishing more often but please stop drinking all my beer. It is
fine if you have a couple while you visit (god knows I drink plenty before I find her attractive),
but please leave me a few as I have to be there longer than you.

3.If you do drink the last one buy more or leave money on the counter I will pick some up.

4.Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if its not
there he does not have to wipe. We keep it under the sink, unless you can recommend a better spot?

5.After doing my wife please use something disposable to wipe off with. The basket of clothes on the
right is mine and the clothes are clean as my wife does not do my washing, I run out of time rushing
to work. Last week my sweatshirt was crusty(thanks).

6.Please do not tell my children that you are their uncle, they are young not mentally challenged.

7.Please stop turning the heat up, You pay nothing and the Gas CoOp is putting it in my ass,
my wife may like it but I think it hurts.

8.When she asks "do these pants make me look fat", say no. You may think giving a different answer
will make her think twice about eating a gallon of ice cream a day but all you are doing is giving her a
reason to go buy more pants that she will look just as fat in.

9.Stop eating the baked goods. The brownies you ate were from my mom for my birthday. My wife has
not cooked anything that good for years and if she does she will not share.

10.Try shifting your weight when you sit on my chair. The recliner that I rarely have time for
(soccer games and practice, basketball camp for the kids takes much of my time and I try to
help with school work too) has a groove in it that forces me to roll to the left.

Lastly I would like thank you for taking her to lunch on Valentines Day. She was not as hungry as
usual and only ordered one meal. I may be able to use the money I saved to take the children to a
movie. I hope you can help me with these items, it may become awkward if I have to confront her.
If you can do this for me I will give you a heads up on when I will be gone and for how long so that
you don't feel rushed.

P.S. I am going to take the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge on the 3rd of April for four days, I have a
bottle of vodka above the fridge if you find yourself low on beer.

Thanks This was not written by anyone named Jack S.
Nov 01 Ocean Princess
Dec 01 Ocean Princess
Feb 02 NCL Norway
Dec 02 NCL Sun
Feb 03 NCL Wind
Dec 03 Coral Princess
Feb 04 Celeb Zenith
Nov 04 Rhapsody OS
Dec 04 Crnvl Elationx2
Aug 05 NCL Spirit
Oct 05 NCL Dream
Nov 05 Sapphire Princess
Dec 05 NCL Wind
Oct 06 Crnvl Pride
Nov 06 Crnvl Triumph
Nov 06 Star Princess
Feb 07 Crnvl Conquest
Apr 07 Crnvl Fascination
Oct 07 Radiance OS
Nov 07 Golden Princess
Feb 08 Crnvl Spirit
Sponsored Links
Old March 12th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Admiral

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old March 12th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Admiral