CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Cruise Jokes & Trivia - Just For Laughs (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruise-jokes-trivia-just-laughs/)
-   -   Today's Giggle (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruise-jokes-trivia-just-laughs/384644-todays-giggle.html)

Cruznut2 August 29th, 2011 07:07 AM

Today's Giggle
 
http://s2.postimage.org/ujuvt4ys/cid...600_san_rr.jpg
Click to enlarge for a better view

Seriously, Wouldn't you just keep drinking?


Laura

skymaster August 29th, 2011 08:54 AM

I'll have a Jack & Coke,,,PLEASE! :roll:
"SKY"

Rev22:17 August 29th, 2011 06:39 PM

Laura,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruznut2 (Post 1389775)
Seriously, Wouldn't you just keep drinking?

Ah, no. I just move on while still sober. There's too much risk that they might pull some shenanigan one passes out.

You do understand the term "coyote ugly," don't you? That's when you wake up in the morning, realize how ugly she is, and gnaw off the arm on which she's sleeping so you don't have to wake her....

Norm.

Manuel August 29th, 2011 10:08 PM

I would kill a whole bottle of rum. :D

TM

green_rd August 29th, 2011 11:24 PM

That is some gay 90's hotties!

Lakers Fan August 29th, 2011 11:36 PM

These women were likely very desireable by men in those days.

Dig October 18th, 2011 10:02 PM

I agree with u on that ! Life is still too short. Anyway bye 4 now

Manuel February 28th, 2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1389954)
These women were likely very desireable by men in those days.

Eyesight was probably not very good in those days.

TM

kandajones February 29th, 2012 03:49 AM

Looks like one heck of a good poster to use to promote drink ;)

I only hope that they lived up to that promise of theirs.

Alan.

Manuel February 29th, 2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kandajones (Post 1418149)
Looks like one heck of a good poster to use to promote drink ;)

I only hope that they lived up to that promise of theirs.

Alan.

I like your opinion. LOL

TM

earl April 9th, 2012 06:58 PM

Interesting!!

HawkeyeFLA April 17th, 2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev22:17 (Post 1389885)
Laura,



Ah, no. I just move on while still sober. There's too much risk that they might pull some shenanigan one passes out.

You do understand the term "coyote ugly," don't you? That's when you wake up in the morning, realize how ugly she is, and gnaw off the arm on which she's sleeping so you don't have to wake her....

Norm.

Double coyote ugly. Once you get away, you gnaw off the other arm and toss it in the dumpster. Because you know she'll be looking for a one armed man.

Lakers Fan April 21st, 2012 12:15 PM

I was in a small town in PA about 25 years ago .Wherever I walked I saw beautiful women on the arms of homely men .I was told that for every male there were 16 females in that town .

hollyevans119 September 17th, 2012 01:04 PM

Is this meant to be to stop people drinking, or drink even more? Ha

mehawk September 30th, 2012 03:02 PM

Surly looking lasses.

Marsdude September 30th, 2012 11:28 PM

OMG!

I think I'm in love! :oops::oops:

civilsid December 27th, 2012 12:35 AM

here's the irony... I think you had too much to drink!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1