Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2000, 10:14 PM
Rene & Fran Roy

Default Kuki you're the greatest

We've been following the comments and e-mails and loved your comment about Ernie's reponse Kuki!! You can add our thanks to your efforts to remedy a situation you inherited. We enjoyed meeting you and Mrs. Kuki and despite the "ladies" problems on the excursions, we enjoyed meeting and having fun with the real "Cruisemates". Hope we meet up again sometime soon on another cruise. We look forward to keeping in touch on the website. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2000, 01:33 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default RE: Kuki you're the greatest

Well Rene and Fran, I couldn't have written a better subject line myself<G>

I thank everyone for their kind words. While we've only been home a week, I already find myself looking back at our cruise and finding wonderful moments.. many many laughs, and great memories of many new friends. Guess that's the key thing for me about CruiseMates Cruises.
I'll get a few more of these under my belt, and then we'll charter a ship for the CruiseMates Great Groups Reunion Cruise.

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
CruiseMates.com