Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2000, 01:49 PM
Carole Dunham

Default cruisemates Amsterdam

Who's going on the Amsterdam in March? Carole and Nina Dunham will be there, who else is coming along for the fun.

Carole
Sponsored Links
Old November 4th, 2000, 03:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default RE: cruisemates Amsterdam

hi ya Carole,

We'll be there happily!
John and Priscilla, a lovely couple who were just on the CruiseMates Millennium cruise with us have booked to join us on the Amsterdam as well.
I've been so busy cruising, and then catching up at work so I can cruise again, I haven't had time to check with Cruise411 to see how many others have joined in.

It's sure to be another fabulous cruise.. new ship, the Amsterdam... many relaxing sea days.... and the always interesting transit of the Canal.

Going from the Celebrity Millennium to this month's cruise on the Carnival Sensation, and then to HAL's Amsterdam in the spring. No one can say I'm not diverse..

Regards,
Kuki
Old November 4th, 2000, 08:16 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Carole,
So glad you and Nina are able to go, sure with I could swing it, but its just not possible, would love to cruise again sometime with you 2 :-) Bet you'll have a great time :-) Take care.

Donnassei/Sealover
Old November 5th, 2000, 03:19 PM
Carole Dunham

Hi Donna,

Your daughter's getting married this year isn't she? If so, it's a wonder you even can afford to go to the movies, . We will cruise together again. I just don't think it will be the Caribbean. I'm kind of burned out there. However, you know the saying, "So many cruises, so little time".... In 2002 Nina and I want to do a transatlantic repositioning on something, Millenium, Amsterdam, Golden Princess, even Royal Princess if they stop someplace close to the US inbetween South America and Europe. Love that ship.

Carole
Old November 5th, 2000, 03:42 PM
Admiral

Hi Carole,
Wow, that cruise sounds wonderful, hope you 2 can fit it in. Yes, next year our daughter is getting married, but we were able to book Explorer for 2 weeks after the wedding, will really need something then. Its looking like that will be the only cruise next year Can't wait to hear how you like Amsterdam, but bet it will be very nice and another plus, you get to cruise again with Kuki. Take care and say a big "hi" to Nina.

Donnassei/Sealover
Old November 9th, 2000, 05:35 PM
Carole Dunham

Explorer for two weeks after your daughter's wedding sounds perfect. The first week you can sleep, the second week you can play!

Carole
Old November 9th, 2000, 05:42 PM
Admiral

Hi Carole,
I wish I was cruising for 2 weeks, but we just go 2 weeks after the wedding for just 1 week The week in between will be Easter. Can't wait, hearing great things about this new ship. Probibaly will be doing a good amount of sleeping if I can help it. Take care.

Donnassei/Sealover