Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2000, 09:50 AM
Passenger

Default BOAT FOR RENT?

Hello Kuki, I am interested in renting a boat for Saturday July 1st, 2001 for an event which will include a haitian band performing. The band is called Ti Vice. I will like to know if you have any boats that can hold about 1500-2500 people. Is it possible for the boat to leave out of New York City, New York or Brooklyn , New York (Sheepshead Bay) and circle the city? If so, how much will it cost? If you do have boats available or not please conact me at (718) 694-5118-work or (917) 548-8003 -cellular. or you can email me at tania.s.baron@lmco.com. I would appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you, and have a GOD blessed day.
Sponsored Links
Old December 11th, 2000, 08:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default RE: BOAT FOR RENT?

Tania...
I'm afraid I don't have any boats at all
I don't have a boat that will hold 5 people, 50 people or 1500 people. I have no boats at all
However, you could contact the cruise lines about the possibility of chartering one of their ships. I know they do this from time to time for various companies. I wouldn't want to even hazzard a guess as to the cost, but I'm sure it would be ALOT!!
Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
CruiseMates.com