Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2001, 08:17 PM
Oldjud

Default R-4, 07/08 Feb 01

Twenty-one days and a wake-up. Slow count-down.
Has anyone received their documentation yet/
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2001, 07:21 PM
RoboCop

Default Re: R-4, 07/08 Feb 01

Jud,
Catherine called me today and stated that the documentation should be arriving very shortly! It is sent to Orlando and from there will be sent directly to you. You, and all the others in the CM group will be receiving a travel bag from mytravelco as well. My photo is posted in the "Lets Meet Onboard" site so please go and check it out and find us at LAX when we get ready to board. Mike and Betty will also be there and we know what each other looks like so we should be together. There are three more going with us on that flight and two more will be joining us the next day onboard. Goning to be a great cruise!
Jim
aka Robocop
Old January 17th, 2001, 08:30 PM
Mike Mastellar

Jud;
I am a little different than you. I set my countdown for when we actually hop on the plane for LAX. So mine is at 19 days and counting. Hopefully the documents will arrive shortly. Great to hear we are getting a travel bag from Mytravelco. I was wondering if the picture they put in it of Robo was the one with front and profile views and has the numbers underneath.

I look forward to meeting you, and everyone else.

Take Care;
Mike (Counting the days)

Old January 21st, 2001, 10:32 AM
Admiral

Default Wish I were going....

You lucky guys make me depressed! Went on this cruise last year and it was one of the highlights of my life. Tahiti is beautiful beyond belief, one of the most remote spots on earth (you'll realize that after the killer flight!). If you haven't seen Mutiny on the Bounty with Mel Gibson yet, rent it before you go .It was shot Moorea, right were you'll be docking. In fact, the real event happened right there as well.

Renaissance does a terrific job...the whole experiense made me only want to sail with Renaissance. I just loved the casual atmosphere and the ability to dine when, and with whom, I pleased!
Old January 21st, 2001, 04:55 PM
Mike Mastellar

Default Re: Wish I were going....

Anne;
Late last night I was rereading your article from your trip last year. With the anticpation I have and the vivid pictures you painted with your words, I almost forgot I had the flu. I really am looking forward to this. I think I am more excited than before my very first cruise.

I do have one problem though. I refuse to allow my wife to view "The Bounty". She may make me wear those tight white pants, like Mel Gibson. After 17 years of marriage I still don't think the marriage could survive the sight of me in those pants.

15 Days until we leave:
Mike

Old January 23rd, 2001, 04:34 PM
Oldjud(Jud Barton)

Thirteen days and a wake-up. Documentation, air & ship, arrived this AM. Spoke to Cathy Harrell, @ MyTravelco.com early this afternoon, she stated that travel bags are due from mytravelco prior to our departure. See you folks at LAX or onboard. Oldjud
Old January 25th, 2001, 10:05 PM
Admiral

HAVE A FABULOUS CRUISE....THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CRUISES I'VE EVER TAKEN...