Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2001, 06:21 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Keep Your Eyes Peeled

We're working on the final details of a VERY SPECIAL CruiseMates Net Buddy Cruise. A CruiseMates/John Heald Past Passenger Reunion Cruise.

John is, without question, THE BEST Cruise Director at sea. He retired for a bit, but the joy of cruising, and cruisers, has brought him back to Carnival.

Anyone who's cruised with John knows it's a FUN experience. BUT, this one is going to be even more fun, as John is promising many SPECIAL events exclusive for the CruiseMates Net Buddies. And knowing John, if he says SPECIAL, you can bet that translates to FUN!!

U won't have to have cruised with John in the past to participate, but U will be able to share in some unique experiences as CruiseMates honors John Heald onboard the Carnival Triumph!
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2001, 07:51 PM
Robocop

Default Re: Keep Your Eyes Peeled

Definately a "must do" cruise. We already have a number of people just waiting for the specifics to come out in order to book this cruise. I can attest to what Kuki says about John, he is the best and much admired among other CD's. In addition John is known by many to have a heart as big as he is, especially for kids. His quite dedication to those less fortunate than himself speaks volumes for this guy. I'm looking forward to having a good giggle or two with him again.
Jim