Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2001, 12:47 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default John Heald/CruiseMates Group Cruise

Now's your chance to join in what's sure to be seven of the most fun filled days you can have at sea.
It's the "Test Your Sanity Cruise" on the Carnival Triumph, with John Heald, Carnival's most popular and fun CD.
John will be joining us for SPECIAL events, exclusively for the CruiseMates group, and between us we're planning on Testing Your Sanity!! (or ours)

Here's the link with all the details.........
<http://www.cruisemates.com/Articles/CMcruises/johnheald.cfm>
Hope to see ya onboard!!
Kuki
Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2001, 10:10 AM
John F.

Default Re: John Heald/CruiseMates Group Cruise

Kuki, we would love to be on this special cruise, but we will be in the Med. on another Cruisemates Cruise (Golden Princess 09/13). I wish we could do both!!!
You guys will have fun for sure. Happy Sailing. John & Priscilla
Old March 26th, 2001, 03:20 PM
RoboCop

This is going to be THE cruise y'all! Not only are Mrs Robo and I both going, but we are bringing all those kids we raised and thier spouses as well! If that wasn't bad enough we managed to round up some local friends and some we have met on the internet to also join us. This will be a fantastic time and if you ever even fleetingly thought about taking a cruise, this is the one to take.
RoboCop
Old March 27th, 2001, 06:58 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Jim,
The fact the entire ROBO clan is going on this sailing should be enough to scare everyone off ..
I've been e-mailing with John (from the ship) and trust me, he is planning some GREAT stuff for the CruiseMates gang.
Just as a beginning.. John & Heidi are going to lead a Cruisemates afternoon "Excursion" to Carlos & Charlies in Cozumel <G>
I don't want to give away too much yet.. but it's months away and his slightly warped mind is already working overtime!

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor