Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2001, 11:34 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default CM.. John Heald Group Cruise

Hi All,
I'm home from our cruise on HAL's Amsterdam, and as good as it was, I can't tell u how I'm looking forward to Sept. and the fun on the CruiseMates Test Your Sanity Cruise with John Heald.

I know it's going to be a blast. John has e-mailed, and he's SO EXCITED. He's been busy cooking up some GREAT ideas for fun EXCLUSIVELY for the CruiseMates group.

He tells me he's come up with a shipboard version of SURVIVOR, just for our group, and will be giving the winner a 2 CARAT tennis bracelet! I have no idea what's going to happen to those voted off the ship.. lol

And John and his fiance Heidi, are leading the afternoon CruiseMates shore excursion to Carlos & Charlies!
Can't think of too many thing that would be more fun than a day at Carlos & Charlies with this delightful pair!

No question. You are NOT going to want to miss the CruiseMates/John Heald Test Your Sanity Cruise! Here's the link to the details.
<http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/CMcruises/JohnHeald.cfm>
C YA onboard!
Kuki,
Features Editor
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2001, 08:16 PM
Passenger

Default Re: CM.. John Heald Group Cruise

Kuki, sorry to say we won't be going. However, we will be on Triumph on 8/4, eastern carribean. We really want to take our son and his friend, especially since we all have 15% discounts. So that is the only time we could go. I know you guys will have a ball. I will think about you. Teresa