Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2001, 02:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default There's still time to JOIN

We've got 3 wonderful CruiseMates Group Cruises available NOW. And it's not too late to sign up!

Want to go to the Mediterranean. Check out the wonderful itinerary of the CruiseMates Group Cruise on the new Golden Princess during her inaugaral Med. Season.

If you're looking for a lively fun cruise, DON"T MISS out on our "John Heald Test Your Sanity Cruise"... hosted by Carnival's TOP Cruise Director, and yours truly.
This is SURE to be 7 ZANY days of FUN!!

Our New Year's Cruise is definately another DON'T MISS oppurtunity!! My absolute favorite time to be on a cruise. And this one is going to be even more special with all the CruiseMates who've booked already.

PICK ONE or all & JOIN IN
<http://www.cruisemates.com/Articles/CMcruises/CM-cruises.cfm>

Kuki
Features Editor
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2001, 10:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: There's still time to JOIN

Me and my wife were looking at going on the cruise and then found this web site touting this special. Is this special available to anyone or is it just for CruiseMates regulars. Is this special appropiate for first time cruisers?
Old May 22nd, 2001, 10:43 PM
Admiral

Scott wrote:
>
> Me and my wife were looking at going on the cruise and then
> found this web site touting this special. Is this special
> available to anyone or is it just for CruiseMates regulars.
> Is this special appropiate for first time cruisers?

Scott,
All our group cruises are available for everyone to join.. In fact we encourage it

As for being good for a first timer... the answer is ABSOLUTELY. Its great having friends on the ship, even if you havent met them yet.
And all our CruiseMates Group Cruises are hosted by CruiseMates staff members, how assist by holding social events for everyone to get together and have fun.
Choose one and sign up !!!

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
<Join us on a CruiseMates Group Cruise.. here's how:
Old May 22nd, 2001, 10:53 PM
Cruise Maniac

Sounds great! (I just realized my post was very vague and incoherent) We are looking at going on the Triumph on Sept 22 and then found this web site and its special. Much better deal than the quotes we are getting from local TAs. I think we may be signing up!

Will we miss anything by not going through a TA for this cruise. Like Air, insurance and any other misc. charges I don't know about.

What does this line mean from the cruise info page?

"4. Dining: Dining is on a request basis only and is at the discretion of the cruise line."
Old May 22nd, 2001, 11:58 PM
Admiral

Scott,
Actually if u book with our group, U are booking through a TA. Cruise Value Center is a large full service travel agency, so u'll have no problems there at all, getting air, insurance etc.

The Triumph cruise we're doing is going to be THE BEST...
John Heald, the Cruise Director on the ship, is hosting our group.. and lining up some special activities exclusively for our group.
He's a riot, and spending time with him will no doubt make the cruise more special.

The Dining question has to do with dining times..
Dining times are on a request basis, but normally with groups, if u like, u're seated at dinner with other members of the group.
Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
<Join us on a CruiseMates Group Cruise.. here's how: