Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2001, 01:12 PM
Passenger

Default Share cabin at Grandeur of the Seas

Looking for a female to share cabin at Grandeur of the Seas on Oct. 19 sailing from Boston to New England/Canada for 10 nights $699. I'm an experienced traveller, and love cruising. Just returned from the Mexican Rivera, Elation.I am flexible and easy going. I live in San Juan, PR. . Not snoaring, not smoking. If interested, reply to mes@prmail.net
Sponsored Links
Old July 2nd, 2001, 04:27 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Share cabin at Grandeur of the Seas

Hi Maria,
Hope you can find someone to share the cabin with. There is also a special board in the singles area especially for finding a cabin/mate. Here is the link, try posting there as well and good luck, happy cruising:

<http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/cruiseguide/singles/index.cfm>

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old September 15th, 2001, 03:24 PM
Mikayla

I may be interested. Do you know if I can still get the cruise at this price, and from whom?
Old January 15th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Passenger

Dear Maria,
What's happening with the cruising stuff. Do you plan on going on any more cruises. I am Interested in going. I will call you on the phone and maybe we could talk and plan something. I would love to plan one. I don't have any plans right now. I just got some great deals from past guest promotions fro Carnival and from some of the cruise brokers I deal with. Robin
Old January 15th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Passenger

Dear Robin:
Glad to hear from your. I want to do a cruise on April to Europe, maybe, to celebrate my birthday. Let's say sailing or returning to Barcelona, 10-12 days, and we can meet in Madrid, sounds nice! Let's check the specials, and after will continue to Sacramento to visit my daughter until May 15 that will return home.

I already booked a cruise on the Pride, the new ship from Carnival, for Aug. 31-Sept. 7, a singles cruise sailing from Port Canaveral. I booked thru Discount Travel, Debbie, 1-800-393-5000, they specializes in singles cruises and I have heard they make different activities for the group on board.

So, let me hear from you to see if we can get together to Europe, and send me the specials you have.

Regards,
Maria