Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2001, 12:26 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default cruise message board cancelled

Hello! I used to frequent a cruise message board with the cruise cafe site. It seems to be out of service at this time. Does anyone know about this?? Thanks! Sandy
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2001, 10:56 AM
Judy (Boston's J)

Default Re: cruise message board cancelled

Sandy everyone is talking about it on the Cruise Addicts Board also. No one knows what the story is. I emailed Laura Sterling, the Board Coordinator at Cruise Critic, Linda at Cruise Diva to see if she had any insight, several of the people I speak to on the CC threads, infopop, and everyone else I could think of and no one has any answers. According to Miraposa one of the CS
from the Fashion Threads she reached Host Miriam who said she had no idea what the problem was but for us to be patient please. Only answer received so far. Check out the Cruise Addicts Board. There is so much lost information on the CC threads though if they don't come back up I'm going to be very upset. Judy
Old October 7th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

I'm sure those who frequent the CC message boards are upset that their message boards are down. I'm also sure they'll get them back up in some form soon.
And we certainly want to welcome everyone's posts here at CruiseMates! In fact, we ENCOURAGE your participation.

But I do think it's a disservice to our site to post in all the various folders about this issue. Only those in control of Cruise Critic have the real answers to these questions, and it seems obvious they aren't talking, or they'd offer some sort of explanation on their homepage, and answer the e-mail inquiries.

We have a message board folder for "OFF TOPIC" conversation called CHIT CHAT.
Here's the link to it.. < http://www.cruise-forums.com/list.php?f=67>
I encourage you to discuss this there, as opposed to using folders designed for specific discussions.
But please DO FEEL WELCOME to post in the various discussions going on, or ask any cruise questions!!
Regards,
Kuki
Old October 7th, 2001, 01:10 PM
Judy (Boston's J)

Sorry Kuki to those of us new to this Board as well as others, we are still trying to figure out the rules of the game. Boston's J
Old October 7th, 2001, 01:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Hey Judy,
No problem. That's why I thought I'd post to "direct traffic". I think we all surf all sorts of different cruise message boards. That's a good thing, not bad.
Get comfy and explore the site. Sure u'll find with all the feature articles, reviews, and message boards it's a fun, friendly and informative read.

Regards,
Kuki
Old October 9th, 2001, 04:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

The CC boards are up and running now. RayB