Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 11th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Admiral

Default Kuki, I told you Gram couldn't wait

Gram found a great cruise on Summit for September 12 of next year. Fourteen days
beginning in your neighborhood and going roundtrip on the inside passage then travelling down the west coast making stops in Seattle, San Fran, Catalina Island and SanDiego. She has already reserved us on it . The only thing I can think of now is to get you to make it a Cruisemates cruise.
By the way, we saw Legend in port in Fort Lauderdale on Friday (her first day there).
What a beautiful ship. She was berthed across from Summit. There were articles about her in the Ft. Lauderdale papers on Friday and everyone we ran into was buzzing about
her. We will be on her in May from NY. Leave me some moose prints to track.
I told you Gram can't wait , she books cruises a year or more in advance. At this rate
I'll now be looking to join a Cruisemates cruise in the spring og 2004.
Happy Cruising,
PapaBill
Sponsored Links
Old November 11th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Kuki, I told you Gram couldn't wait

Bill... Gram must have REALLY loved Summit, to jump at booking her again. Sounds like a nice trip. Alaska , and then the repo south.

We're just getting the details on our newest CM cruise ready to go up.. The Pamdama Canal Cruise.. Oct 27. 10 nights return from Ft. Lauderdale.

If Legend is as good in Jan., as I've been hearing, I may be very tempted to do the NY run on her in the spring. Sailing out of NY is on my to do list, so you never know.