Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Beginner

Default need cruise cabin mate

Hi, I am a married "young" 50 year old looking for a female cabin mate. My husband gets busy with the business and can not always cruise with me. I have plenty of time to cruise and want to plan a cruise in the next few months. I like to lay in the sun on deck and have a few drinks, I also like the nighlife, I like going ashore to the beaches or shopping . I love to meet people and I am even fun !! anyone interested ?
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2003, 10:34 AM
LissaM

Default Re: need cruise cabin mate

Hi......I do a lot of traveling especially cruising and always looking for a cabin mate.
I'm a 55yo widow who loves the sun, beach, pool, pina coladas etc., etc., etc.......Saw your post on cruisemates....if you should ever need a cabin mate keep me in mind. I fly out of NY.
Drop a line,
Lissa
Old August 7th, 2003, 10:55 PM
val1

Hello

I love to cruise and have fun. I get along great with people and I have some great cruise offers. So why not drop me a line. I am single female and have lost my cruise buddy due to his death the first of the year. I have taken many a cruise over the years and I just love love to cruise. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day

I have a great deal for Jan and February cruise by the way what a bargin.
Old August 12th, 2003, 05:41 AM
Gail Simons

I am a 53 year old english female, love cruising and having a good time. Am looking for a campanion to share cabin on the QM2 maiden voyage 12 January 2004. I have a nice cabing with balcony. If you are interested please email me for further details on gail.simons@btinternet.com