Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2003, 07:11 PM
Beginner

Default Grandeur halloween 2003

Sailing her out of Boston staying onboard in San Juan for back to back cruise end up in New Orleans !!! 15 Day Cruise ... Anyone ever sail on Granduer. Last two Cruises were Explorer & Summit they will be tough to beat....
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2003, 03:38 PM
reedoll

Default Re: Grandeur halloween 2003

my friend and I will be joining you on grandeur 10/31/03 Boston to San Juan repositioning. Not doing back to back to New Orleans though.....
Old October 3rd, 2003, 01:24 AM
Lynda

Took the Grandeur to Cozumel & Key West out of N.O. in March 2003 for my birthday. Had a wonderful time...nothing better than turning 60 on a beach in Mexico, then having a 3 string musicians come by your table and serenade you with "Wind Beneath My Wing", while the head waiter serves you champagne. Just the most impressive birthday of my life. Food was good, room was great, shows and intertainment top notch. Can't say enough good things about this ship. Will go again in December for our 40th Anniversary.
Old October 16th, 2003, 04:20 PM
blaznkron

Hey I am going on that cruise too. I will be there with my mom,sis,and bro. Us kids are all in our early 20's . I am looking for people to party with so let me know what the deal is. I have been to Bermuda 10 times and know whats good. I am not looking forward to flying home from PR since it will be my first time flying. If you wanna chat im me on aol.

Matt
BLaZNKrON@aol.com